strange behaivor with 1.5.2/tcl8.0 drawing lines

vogler at innercite.com vogler at innercite.com
Fri Aug 11 17:06:32 EDT 2000

I ran into some strange behaivor and noticed it when I upgraded from
Python1.4 to Python1.5.2. It involves drawing lines using Tcl/Tk 8.0.
Drawing a one inch line worked on Python1.4 using the create_line in a
canvas widget, but on P1.5.2 it was much longer. I went and tested this
directly in Tcl/Tk and it worked fine.

It appears that errors are being introduced in the unit conversion
between P1.5.2 and Tcl/Tk? Does anyone out there know the solution to
this problem?

FYI the operating system in WinNT 4.0.

TIA

Bill Vogler