Python-based IRC bots..and a #python channel

Michael P. Reilly arcege at shore.net
Fri Sep 10 17:23:00 EDT 1999

Gerrit Holl <gerrit.holl at pobox.com> wrote:

:> Also, is there an
:> "official" #python channel somewhere? If there isn't, we should
:> establish one. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
:>

: I agree that we should establish one. But why should it be "official"? Can't we
: all just go to #python? It grows to the 'official' one of itself then.

I seem to remember there being a #python channel on EFnet some time
ago.  I'm not sure what happened to it tho (I don't see it there now).

  -Arcege