Python complaints

Mark Carroll carroll at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Nov 30 10:31:10 EST 1999

Thank you very much indeed for your replies! comp.lang.python seems
like a fairly nice place, and nobody mentioned any show-stoppers.
It's good to know what I might be getting into. I was very happy to
see a flame war fail to happen.

It was interesting to see people mention what might be coming in later
versions of Python (1.6, 2.0, whatever) - it'd be interesting to learn
a bit more about how and when the language might be changing slightly,
but I figure if I keep reading here I'll learn about that.

-- Mark