How to port Python to VxWorks

Sofin Raskin sofin at uniphone.com
Mon May 31 15:40:33 EDT 1999

I did port of Python to VxWorks. I wrote some additional modules, that
interface
with different libraries on VxWorks(memory, networking and etc.). I don't
have time to write few README and HOWTO documents. I tested it on R5000 and
ALPHA(64bits)  processors. Python works great and it saves a lot of time to
write prototype versions of the system, but you pay with additional amount
of memory.

I am ready to send it to anyone, who is interesting in it.

Regards,
Sofin