Packer

Wayne infotechsys at pivot.net
Wed Dec 15 22:37:16 EST 1999

Hello,
I'm have a screen layout that looks like this. Well, I want it to look
like this!

                                         Name of the window

                          item 1                  item
2                    item 3
                          item 4                  item
5                    item 6
                                         __________________

                          item 7                  item
8                     item 9
                          item 10                item
11                   item 12

I tried using the various option with pack, but I haven't had any luck.
My next coarse of action will be to build frames and dump these slaves
into the frames and then use packer to layout the frame. Is this the
best
way of doing this or can I use packer to layout the slaves in the
master?
By the way each item is a checkbutton.
TIA.
Wayne