Stupid question about .EXE

rodzilla2000 at my-deja.com rodzilla2000 at my-deja.com
Wed Aug 4 23:22:31 EDT 1999

In article <7o93uk$sjrn$1 at reader2.wxs.nl>,
  "Rik" <rik-007 at dds.nl> wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I've got a (stupid) question. I'm learning myself Python now, but I
still
> have a question:
> How can you make .EXE files with python??? I'm using Python 1.5.2
(final)
> for Windows.
>
> Greets
>
> Rik

Hi, I'm new to python too...

I'm sure that python itself cannot make .EXE files, but I have read
somewhere that you can encapsulate a python script into an EXE...

Don't know what the name of the utility is, or if it's executable
itself or is c source code to allow the making of a python .EXE

Does anyboy know what the name of the utility is and where it's located?
I read somewhere about it, but can't remember....

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/