[Python-legal-sig] Tired of this CLA pressure

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Wed Jan 29 20:02:27 CET 2014

anatoly techtonik <techtonik at gmail.com> writes:

> I now think that if PSF can not coordinate work to remove legal
> obstacles in proper way (and not forcing peers to pursue and kill
> those who don't obey)

I say this as someone who also finds the PSF's CLA unacceptable:

Anatoly, your points are not going to persuade until you stop couching
them in this ridiculous hyperbole.

--
 \           “We spend the first twelve months of our children's lives |
  `\          teaching them to walk and talk and the next twelve years |