[python-ldap] New committers

Ondřej Kuzník ondra at mistotebe.net
Thu Dec 2 04:42:28 EST 2021

On Mon, Nov 29, 2021 at 11:22:49AM +0100, Petr Viktorin wrote:
> I'll wait a few more weeks before selecting a new primary maintainer and
> handing all the keys to them.

Having been around for a while and depending on python-ldap for quite a
few of my tools, I would like to offer to become a (co-?)maintainer.

Eventually, my aim would be to evolve my wrappers to provide a new API
*alongside* the current one that is request based and asyncio aware.

Thanks,

--
Ondřej Kuzník
Senior Software Engineer