[python-ldap] Stepping down -- new maintainer wanted

Petr Viktorin encukou at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 11:02:39 EST 2021

Hello,
I no longer use python-ldap personally, or as part of my work, and I
can't seem to find much time for the project. Although there are other
reviewers, I feel I'm a bottleneck in getting contributions merged in
and released.
It is time for me to step down.

If you contributed to the project and would like to take the role of
primary maintainer, please let me know (on this list or privately). I'll
pick someone and give them all the rights necessary to run the project
(GitHub, PyPI, Pagure, Read the Docs).

Also, the project is a bit short on active reviewers. If you contribute
and would like the power to approve and merge contributions, let me
know. I (or the new steward of the project) can get it sorted.

Documentation for all roles is up at:
https://www.python-ldap.org/en/latest/contributing.html

As for the the python-ldap.org domain, it's a pain to transfer. I'm
happy to keep under my name if the new maintainer(s) don't want to go
through that.