[python-ldap] ANN: python-ldap 2.5.2

Michael Ströder michael at stroeder.com
Mon Nov 20 19:13:38 EST 2017

Michael Ströder wrote:
> Even in my higher-level code I often e.g. treat DNs or similar values
> opaque which are internally sent or received through LDAP controls.

IIRC while there are likely no issues in our comfortable Western Latin
character world Unicode has some interesting corner-cases. So
decoding/re-encoding might not lead to the same results. Frankly I have
next-to-zero knowledge about all the Unicode Normalization Forms.

Or does anybody here spontaneously fully understand this?