[python-ldap] Syncrepl Error : critical extension is not recognized

David Gabriel davidgab283 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 04:43:36 EST 2015

Dears,

I have just fixed my issue and I want to share with you the how to, it may
it is useful for seomeone ...
In fact, there was a missing configuration part that was not detailed in
the majority of web sites I checked. The missing part is detailed in this
subsection
<https://help.ubuntu.com/lts/serverguide/openldap-server.html#openldap-server-replication>.
I remind I rely on a syncrepl consumer python script
<https://github.com/rbarrois/python-ldap/blob/master/Demo/pyasn1/syncrepl.py>.
Thus I did not configure the consumer side.

Thanks for your help.
Regards