Egg news :-)

Torsten Kurbad python-ldap at tk-webart.de
Mon Jul 13 16:14:16 CEST 2009

Hi list,

JFI: during the weekend I had the opportunity to confirm that the
statically linked Mac OS X egg for Python 2.6 works perfectly on a
freshly installed OS X 10.4.11 PPC. Not even XCode is needed.

Now I'm still trying to figure how to get cyrus-sasl working properly
for the Win32 eggs. Waldemar already gave me some hints, but there must
be a clean way to do it without building all of cyrus' dependencies (how
else would the subversion folks manage to survive... ;-)

Best regards
Torsten
--
  It's more than magnificent-it's mediocre. -Samuel Goldwyn