Creating Active Directory Objects

Randy wiser0+python-ldap at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 00:53:30 CEST 2008

Mike (or anyone else who has successfully changed an Active Directory
password using python-ldap over SSL),

I have not found an update in the archives to your last message on
this subject (below).  Can you perhaps share some Python code showing
how to add or change the password for an Active Directory user via
LDAP over SSL?

Thanks!

- Randy Wiser