Who is using python-ldap with Python 1.5.x and 2.0-2.2?

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Mon Jun 16 15:56:38 CEST 2008

Hi Michael,

Thank you for all your hard work!

We are using python2.4.4, but only because of other software that is tied to
it and the lack of available time to upgrade.

Ron Teitelbaum