unable to download

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Wed Jun 11 15:20:19 CEST 2008

On Jun 11, 2008, at 02:36 , Michael Ströder wrote:
> Sigh! One more place to go when doing a release...

If I were you I'd put releases on PyPI only and just point people
there. Using setuptools this is a one line command from within your
checkout, you don't even need to create the tarball yourself anymore.
If you want to chat about a good release strategy and/or help handling
that let me know.

Personally, I can't stand that SF setup. Just a few days ago I had the
hardest time to find a release older than the current release so I
could look at its documentation.

jens