compiled ldap libs for win32/python 2.5

David Leonard d at adaptive-enterprises.com.au
Wed Apr 11 13:44:03 CEST 2007

it might be possible to modify python-ldap to work with wldap32.dll and
avoid openldap on win32.
(see 'references' at http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa367008.aspx)
mingw comes with a winldap.h, but I don't know how close it is to the
one that comes from the official platform sdk headers.
python's distutils supports mingw, so this path looks quite attractive.

David Leonard                           d at adaptive-enterprises.com.au
                                        Ph:+61 404 844 850