referrals

Michael Ströder michael at stroeder.com
Fri Apr 9 23:25:53 CEST 2004

First note that your From: address did not match your subscriber address.
Thus I had to manually approve your posting. Please post with your
subscriber address as From:.

Derrick 'dman' Hudson wrote:

> My experience, thus far, is that very few applications actually handle
> referrals.
> [..]
> It was a rather disappointing discovery when setting up the fallback
> server.

The point is that handling of referrals is not something you can solve in a
generic way because referrals are used for achieving different goals. Unless
you provide more information about what you want to achieve in *your*
specific setup I can't give any real advice.