python-ldap freezing

alex at kernelhq.cc alex at kernelhq.cc
Tue May 13 21:22:30 CEST 2003

Hi Michael,

I read that too ... I tried to copy the .so file to
/usr/lib/python2.2/lib-dynload where are .so files for the built in modules
are kept without success. I was wondering if there is a additional file which
tells python (and freeze) that the .so file is actually there and can be
used to freeze a script.

The 2nd idea I'm going to try is to link the .so file to the binary (editing
the Makefile produced by freeze).

There must be a 'officall' way to freeze custom build libraries correctly.

Best regards

   Alex