compile python-ldap on macosx

Jens Vagelpohl jens at zope.com
Sat Oct 26 16:48:45 CEST 2002

looking at the configuration files under /etc/openldap i suppose this
"built-in" ldap server is designed to serve NetInfo data through LDAP.
not sure what that is supposed to be good for on a normal OS X install.

i'd be weary to try and use that server to serve out other stuff as
well. i'm not sure Software Update would recognize changes and not just
replace the files the next time there is an updated ldap bundle.

jens