RedHat 8.0 RPMS -- what they foretell

Joe Little jlittle at open-it.org
Fri Jul 5 19:35:12 CEST 2002

Yeah.. I know there is a lot to do. I was just relating what I saw in one of my primary tasks (maintain a university's Linux distro). I sincerely hope to dig into builds against 2.1.x and libldap_r. I also noted the issue with OpenLDAP and the problem report, and will await whatever they respond to. I just don't have much code to test OpenLDAP 2.1 or any version against. I need to get sufficient code that will provide bug reports.

As to the mem leaks, I'm at a loss as to how to tackle that one on Python.