TeX guru wanted for python-ldap docs

Michael Ströder michael at stroeder.com
Tue Feb 12 19:23:22 CET 2002

Thanks for looking at it.

Jens Vagelpohl wrote:

> i am looking at those tex files (from current HEAD checkout) right now and
> it complains about some missing files::
>
> - version.tex (included in python-ldap.tex at the top)
> - modpython-ldap.ind (pops up when processing ldap.tex at the very end
> where it says "\subsection{Example \label{ldap-example}}"

Both files are generated on the fly.

version.tex is generated in the Makefile. You have to start make in
the Doc/ directory. Hmm, I corrected the Makefile to work on my
platform. Not sure if that works on every system though.

modpython-ldap.ind (the module index) is also generated correctly on
my system and included in either the PDF and the HTML output. I'm
using the necessary TeX packages shipped with my SuSE Linux 7.1
installation.