Module package ldaputil

Michael Ströder michael at stroeder.com
Fri Jul 13 17:37:09 CEST 2001

HI!

I'd like to contribute some stuff to python-ldap I've implemented
for web2ldap after having it cleaned up.

Find attached a small module package containing two sub-modules.
These modules need Python 2.0+ (e.g. for Unicode support).

passwd
   Class implementing client-side password setting
   for various syntaxes. unicodePwd not yet implemented.
ldapurl
   Class for LDAP URL handling.

Off course both modules needs testing! More to come in the future.

I'd appreciate if some feedback would come from the list members.
- How to stuff that into python-ldap
- the APIs are ok?
- Licensing issues (also concering python-ldap in general)