Cygwin Patch

Jason Tishler Jason.Tishler at dothill.com
Fri Mar 9 04:58:07 CET 2001

On Tue, Mar 06, 2001 at 11:14:21AM -0500, Jason Tishler wrote:
> My Cygwin patches to Python have been accepted into Python CVS so
> Cygwin Python has supported shared extensions since 2.1a1.  I have
> redone my Cygwin python-ldap patch against the current python-ldap CVS.
> Please consider this patch for acceptance into python-ldap CVS.

David was kind enough to give me write access to python-ldap CVS.  So,
I just committed the above patch.

If the changes cause anyone some heartache, please holler.  Although
I don't expect any problems, since this patch is the same in spirit to a
few of my patches that have been applied to the Python standard modules.

Thanks,
Jason

--
Jason Tishler
Director, Software Engineering       Phone: +1 (732) 264-8770 x235
82 Bethany Road, Suite 7             Email: Jason.Tishler at dothill.com