[Python-ke] Parse hosting to affected parse developers

Dennis Muthuri muthuridennis at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 08:44:40 EST 2016

Hi guys,

As you all know Parse, the Mobile Backend As A Service platform was shutdown by Facebook.

This saw the team to open source Parse-server which is the core engine that ran the service. My company would like to offer Parse hosting for affected developers and businesses based on the open sourced technology.

We are currently collecting a beta list of interested users and if you know of anyone(yourself included) who may have been affected by the Parse shutdown, kindly send them my way.

Thanks.

Dennis Muthuri Mburugu
Skype: dennis.muthuri | Tel: +(254)714590654 | Email: muthuridennis at gmail.com