[Python-ideas] Making code objects filename an absolute path.

Batuhan Taskaya isidentical at gmail.com
Fri May 24 15:47:57 EDT 2019

> changing this will probably break code
It is why i'm suggesting making the real transition at 4.0 and adding a
future flag for now.
> And so you need to justify *why* you think that's acceptable
I dont know it is acceptable or not, i saw this issue triaged to stage
"patch required". AFAIK it means someone needs to write a patch for this
issue and i wrote. I'm posting it here because i need to know do i have to
write a pep or just give bpo link to __future__ page.