[Python-ideas] New Data Structure - Non Well-Founded Dict

Savant Of Illusions stephie.maths at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 12:35:29 EDT 2019

I am in desperate need of a dict similar structure that allows sets and/or
dicts as keys *and* values. My application is NLP conceptual plagiarism
detection. Dealing with infinite grammars communicating illogical
concepts. Would be even better if keys could nest the same data structure,
e.g. set(s) or dict(s) in set(s) or dict(s) of the set(s) or dict(s) as
key(s).

In order to detect conceptual plagiarism, I need to populate a data
structure with if/then equivalents as a decision tree. But my equivalents
have potentially infinite ways of arranging them syntactically* and*
semantically.

A dict having keys with identical set values treats each key as a distinct
element. I am dealing with semantics or elemental equivalents and many
different statements treated as equivalent statements involving if/then
(key/value) or a implies b, where a and/or b can be an element or an
if/then as an element. Modeling the syntactic equivalences of such claims
is paramount, and in order to do that, I need the data structure.

Hello, I am Stephanie. I have never contributed to any open source. I am
about intermediate at python and I am a self-directed learner/hobbyist. I
am trying to prove with my code that a particular very famous high profile
pop debate intellectual is plagiarizing Anders Breivik. I can show it via
observation, but his dishonesty is dispersed among many different
talks/lectures. I am dealing with a large number of speaking hours as
transcripts containing breadcrumbs that are very difficult for a human to
piece together as having come from the manifesto which is 1515 pages and
about half copied from other sources. The concepts stolen are
rearrangements and reorganizations of the same identical claims and themes.
He occasionally uses literal string plagiarism but not very much at once.
He is very good at elaboration which makes it even more difficult.

Thank you, for your time,
Stephanie