[Python-ideas] Retire or reword the "Beautiful is better than ugly" Zen clause

Brett Cannon brett at python.org
Fri Sep 14 12:23:55 EDT 2018

On Thu, 13 Sep 2018 at 13:10 Koos Zevenhoven <k7hoven at gmail.com> wrote:

> If you can't tell inclusivity/diversity from political correctness, or
> dirty words from dirty bytes or from unfriendliness and intolerance, you'd
> better go fuck yourself.

That language and tone is entirely uncalled for and you have been
participating here long enough to know that it isn't.

Due to the severity of the language and the fact that I have received
previous reports of negative interactions I am implementing a 2 month ban
for you, Koos. After two months you can submit a request to have your
posting abilities restored.