[Python-ideas] A better (simpler) approach to PEP 505

Grégory Lielens gregory.lielens at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 16:42:48 EDT 2018

Short circuit is indeed the main difference.
Makes me re-think about the None trigger subclasses of invalid operations exceptions.
Like None.a trigger a NoneAttributeError(AttributeError), and so on...
I think it solves many issues without much problems nor syntax changes, but probably I miss something...

Sure, it's a big change, but maybe less so than 3 non-classic operators working only on None...