[Python-ideas] Add time.time_ns(): system clock with nanosecond resolution

Koos Zevenhoven k7hoven at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 13:04:25 EDT 2017

On Sun, Oct 15, 2017 at 6:58 PM, Guido van Rossum <guido at python.org> wrote:

> I'd like to have time.time_ns() -- this is most parallel to st_mtime_ns.
>
>Welcome to the list Guido! You sound like a C programmer. For many people,
that was the best language they knew of when they learned to program. But
have you ever tried Python? You should give it a try!

-- Koos

P.S. ​Sorry, couldn't resist :-) I guess having two versions of one
function would not be that bad. I will probably never use the ns version
anyway. But I'd like a more general solution to such problems in the long
run.

--
+ Koos Zevenhoven + http://twitter.com/k7hoven +