[Python-ideas] Logging Levels

Mike Miller python-ideas at mgmiller.net
Tue Nov 28 15:51:09 EST 2017

I think the resistance to trace is that it splits an existing level into two,
supporting "level inflation."

The current level name of critical is similar, describing not just an error, but
a really big error!

Note (as described here), handles an additional use case.  I don't consider it
level inflation.

-Mike