[Python-ideas] Python 4: Concatenation

Jamie Willis jw14896.2014 at my.bristol.ac.uk
Fri Jun 30 07:51:26 EDT 2017

Just as an aside, if a concatenation operator *was* included, a suitable
operator would be "++", this is the concatenation operator in languages
like Haskell (for strings) and the majority of Scala cases. Alternatively
"<>" is an alternative, being the monoidal append operator in Haskell,
which retains a certain similarly. I suggest these purely for their
accepted usage, which means they should be more reasonable to identify.

Jamie