[Python-ideas] + operator on generators

Steven D'Aprano steve at pearwood.info
Tue Jun 27 07:48:21 EDT 2017

On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 01:32:05PM +0200, Stephan Houben wrote:
> Hi Steven,
>
> To put this into perspective, I did some greps on Sagemath,
> being the largest Python project I have installed on this machine
> (1955 .py files).

And one which is especially focused on numerical processing, not
really the sort of thing that does a much iterator chaining. That's
hardly a fair test -- we know there are applications where chaining is
not important at all. Its the applications where it *is* important that
we should be looking at.

--
Steve