[Python-ideas] Allow function to return multiple values

joannah nanjekye nanjekyejoannah at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 08:22:41 EDT 2017

Thanks for response on automatic tuple unpack. My bad I dint know about
this all along.

Infact this works same way Go does. I have been analyzing why we would
really need such a function (allow function to return multiple types) in
python given we have this feature( automatic tuple unpack) and have not yet
got good ground. When I come across good ground I will talk about it.

So I will say this automatic tuple unpack pretty much works for my needs.

Thanks