[Python-ideas] Delayed Execution via Keyword

Joseph Hackman josephhackman at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 11:29:58 EST 2017

Pavol: I think that some sort of magic string that is not a string and is actually containing Python code could function, but is less elegant.

ChrisA: I am not sure about collections. I think it may be fine to not special case it: if the act of putting it in the collection reads anything, then it is evaluated, and if it doesn't it isn't. The ideal design goal for this would be that all existing code continues to function as if the change wasn't made at all, except that the value is evaluated at a different time.

-Joseph