[Python-ideas] Make partial a built-in

אלעזר elazarg at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 11:59:45 EDT 2016

If at all, it should be function.bind(). It was discussed and dropped; I
don't remember why, but one problem is that it looks like an in-place
modification.

Personally I think that higher order programming should not be encouraged
(as opposed to functional programming), and from the lambda syntax I
understand it isn't.

Elazar

בתאריך יום ב׳, 19 בספט' 2016, 18:24, מאת Michel Desmoulin ‏<