[Python-ideas] Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: unpacking generalisations for list comprehension

Mariatta Wijaya mariatta.wijaya at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 11:41:53 EDT 2016

>Her reaction was hilarious:
>
>"Whom does he teach? Children?"

I sense mockery in your email, and it does not conform to the PSF code of
conduct. Please read the CoC before posting in this mailing list. The link
is available at the bottom of every python mailing list email.
https://www.python.org/psf/codeofconduct/
I don't find teaching children is a laughing matter, neither is the idea of
children learning to code.
In Canada, we have initiatives like Girls Learning Code and Kids Learning
Code. I mentored in a couple of those events and the students are girls
aged 8-14. They surprised me with their abilities to learn. I would suggest
looking for such mentoring opportunities in your area to gain appreciation
with this regard.
Thanks.
(Sorry to derail everyone from the topic of list comprehension. Please
continue!)