[Python-ideas] INSANE FLOAT PERFORMANCE!!!

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 12:49:44 EDT 2016

On 12 October 2016 at 02:16, Elliot Gorokhovsky
<elliot.gorokhovsky at gmail.com> wrote:
> So I thought, wow, this will give some nice numbers! But I underestimated
> the power of this optimization. You have no idea. It's crazy.
> This is just insane. This is crazy.

Not to take away from the potential for speed improvements (which do
indeed seem interesting), but I'd ask that folks avoid using mental
health terms to describe test results that we find unbelievable. There
are plenty of other adjectives we can use, and a text-based medium
like email gives us a chance to proofread our posts before we send
them.

Regards,
Nick.