[Python-ideas] RFC: PEP: Specialized functions with guards

Victor Stinner victor.stinner at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 19:03:58 EST 2016

Thank you for comments on the first version of the PEP 510. I changed
it to only changes the C API, there is no more change on the Python
API. I just posted the second version of the PEP to python-dev. Please
move the discussion there.

If you want to review others PEP on python-ideas, I'm going to post a
first version of my AST transformer PEP (PEP 511), stay tuned :-D
(yeah, I love working on 3 PEPs at the same time!)

Victor