[Python-ideas] RFC: PEP: Add dict.__version__

Victor Stinner victor.stinner at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 11:49:21 EST 2016

Thank you very much for the first round of comments on this PEP 509
(dict version). I posted a second version to python-dev. The main
changes since the first version are that the dictionary version is no
more exposed at the Python level and the field type now also has a
size of 64-bit on 32-bit platforms. Please continue the discussion
there, this thread is now closed ;-)

It's now time to review my second PEP 510 (func.specialize), also
posted on the python-ideas list 3 days ago:
"RFC: PEP: Specialized functions with guards"!

Victor