[Python-ideas] From mailing list to GitHub issues

David Mertz mertz at gnosis.cx
Sat Aug 13 14:44:39 EDT 2016

I find email list VASTLY easier to deal with than any newfangled web-based
custom discussion forum. Part of that is that it is a uniform interface to
every list I belong too, and I can choose my own MUA. With all those web
things, every site works a little bit different from every other one, that
imposes an unnecessary cognitive burden (and usually simply lacks some
desired capability)