[Python-ideas] Problems with Python

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Fri May 8 07:15:43 CEST 2015

Lesego Moloko <ernest.moloko at gmail.com>
writes:

> I am python novice and I am experiencing some problems with one of my
> programs that I converted from Matlab to Python. Is this an
> appropriate platform to ask such questions?

If you're looking for a free-for-all discussion forum for Python
programmers, see <URL:news:comp.lang.python>.

If you're looking for a forum dedicated to teaching Python newcomers,
see <URL:https://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/tutor>.

These and more Python community forums are documented at
<URL:https://www.python.org/community/lists/>.

Thanks for asking!

--
 \            “The whole area of [treating source code as intellectual |
  `\    property] is almost assuring a customer that you are not going |