[Python-ideas] Is this group via google groups read only?

Thomas Güttler guettliml at thomas-guettler.de
Fri Aug 21 08:58:34 CEST 2015

Am 20.08.2015 um 17:50 schrieb Steven D'Aprano:
> On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 05:25:54PM +0200, Thomas Güttler wrote:
>
>> I did not send an email. I used the web interface at:
>>
>>    https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/python-ideas
>>
>> I would be happy if the name of the group could be changed from
>
> There's no point talking to us about this. We don't control Google
> Groups, Google does.

If the majority of python-ideas users would vote for "don't mirror this list",
then AFAIK google has not the right to do the mirroring. The owner
if this list is python.org, not google.

But I don't want to "fight" for this today.

Thank you Steve for sharing your knowledge.

Regards,
   Thomas Güttler

--
Thomas Guettler http://www.thomas-guettler.de/