[Python-ideas] yield from __setitem__ and __setattr__

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 15:50:52 CEST 2014

On 10 Sep 2014 23:43, "Nick Coghlan" <ncoghlan at gmail.com> wrote:

> The local visibility of the asynchronous flow control is deliberate.

My apologies, I initially missed the part of your email where you made it
clear you already understood those benefits.

In that case, I agree that a shorter (perhaps even symbolic) spelling may
make sense some day, but also agree with Guido that it's way too soon to be
making further changes in this area. asyncio hasn't even graduated from
provisional status yet :)

Cheers,
Nick.