[Python-ideas] Iterating non-newline-separated files should be easier

Andrew Barnert abarnert at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 20 13:56:28 CEST 2014

Per Nick's suggestion, I will write up a draft PEP, and link it to issue #1152248, which should be a lot easier to follow. If you want to wait until the first round of discussion and the corresponding update to the PEP before checking in, I'll make sure it's obvious when that's happened.

Sent from a random iPhone