[Python-ideas] The Return of Implicit Lambda (Re: Allowing breaks in generator expressions by overloading the while keyword)

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 15:24:41 CET 2014

On 22 Feb 2014 14:51, "Stephen J. Turnbull" <stephen at xemacs.org> wrote:

> Steven D'Aprano writes:
>
>  > Guys, I had to page through *eight pages* of quotes, at least six
levels
>  > deep, before I found a two-line new comment.
>
> Indeed, if you're going to top-post, please do it at the *top*.

FWIW, when I do it, it's mostly due to a combination of the Gmail UI hiding
quoted text by default and the phone interface making deleting large blocks
of text annoying.

Agreed it needs to be kept under control, but it's unfortunately easy to
slip up and overquote given the default behaviour of at least Gmail and
likely other mobile clients :P

Cheers,
Nick.