[Python-ideas] except expression

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 16:43:14 CET 2014

On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 2:38 AM, Oscar Benjamin
<oscar.j.benjamin at gmail.com> wrote:
> A search through cpython didn't turn up much. There are only two
> Subscript nodes found by this script and only this one seems relevant:
> http://hg.python.org/cpython/file/9cfb3d1cf0d1/Lib/sysconfig.py#l514

Yep, I have that one already. In fact, that's one of the ones I pulled
into the PEP itself, as it's quite a good example. Going a level
further and putting everything into the braces is a logical extension
of the improvement, imo. Have added a mention thereof to the PEP.

ChrisA