[Python-ideas] Multi-index Containers Library

David Townshend aquavitae69 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 13:18:02 CET 2014

FWIW, a couple of years ago I wrote an implementation of a multi-index
container with an ORM-ish interface (
http://norman.readthedocs.org/en/latest/), more for my own amusement than
any practical purposes.  However, I found that in my work the applications
were actually rather limited and generally better served by sqlalchemy +
appropriate db, or pandas (depending on use case).  I haven't touched the
code in quite a while and there may be some bugs that I never discovered,
but it might still be of some use.

David