[Python-ideas] A suggestion for Python 3 vs Python 2

Xuancong Wang xuancong84 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 04:48:44 CET 2013

>A few months ago I came up with a working "call statement" implementation
that would allow the parens to be omitted from all simple calls, not just
print: http://bugs.python.org/issue18788

That sounds a great idea which solves a more general problem. But what are
the potential ambiguity issues?
Also, how do you remap ">>fp1" to "file=fp1" as an argument to print()?

Cheers,
Xuancong