[Python-ideas] Windows assistance for PEP 432 (CPython startup sequence)

Paul Moore p.f.moore at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 19:53:51 CET 2013

On 13 January 2013 02:15, Nick Coghlan <ncoghlan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Richard Oudkerk has given me a patch at least for the VS 2010 files.
> (We discovered in the process that bitbucket only allows pull requests
> for forked repos back to their parent - no pull requests between
> sibling repos).

Looks like it's OK now - I just pulled your latest version and it
built and ran all the tests fine. I didn't build the various extension
modules that need external libraries, I assume they won't have
changed. I can do if it would help, though.

Couple of crashes in test_capi and test_faulthandler. I suspect those
are expected, though. And one in test_urllib2 which I haven't
investigated yet but I doubt is related to these changes.

Paul