[Python-ideas] TestMill - Python system testing

Geert Jansen geertj at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 00:10:10 CET 2013

Hi,

my apologies if this is slightly off-topic but I believe this could be
useful. As a side project, I've been working on a tool to use my
company's cloud service to offer system testing for Python. The tool
is called TestMill, and it allows you to test your Python project for
free, remotely and in parallel on a range of different OSs (currently:
Fedora, CentOS and Ubuntu).

Feedback very much appreciated. Code can be found on Github here
https://github.com/ravello/testmill.

Regards,
Geert